1. Content – this is literally the number one on every list for every year, if you’re not focusing on what you are publishing and putting out there then you are losing focus.
2. Link Building – stop focusing on only promoting one piece of content that’s relevant to your subject matter but rather start pushing 2 – 3 pieces at the same time, build those relationships get those quality links build DA! Wild building your domain Authority you’re also building relationships to Industry leaders.
3. Refreshing Pages – metaphorically and realistically it’s time to clean house. A lot of 404 pages are still out there and a lot of software has been developed so we can concentrate on cleaning those links.
4. SCHEMA.ORG – this is imperative now with the Google Assistant what it does is schema.org feeds the Google assistant so you’re getting information in voice search and in other avenues that he didn’t think that you were getting. Make sure you are marking up your pages in schema so its getting loaded.5. Google Actions – its a way you can build an app for the Google Assistant. Take the time, work this step out. Everyone has a phone or tablet that holds an app, you need to be developing your products and services to do showcase.
7. Technical – you should be crawling your website every month, and cleaning it every 3 – 6 months.
8. AMP, (Accelerated Mobile Pages) – they’re more important than ever won for the platforms that you’re trying your on, secondly they are feed directly to the Google Assistant.
9. Brand Building – have conversations with clients all the time, they forget the first step in marketing, its building your brand. Your products and services will speak for themselves please just focus on building your brand.
10. International SEO, multilingual SEO – the expanse of the Internet it’s now more important than ever that we learn how to develop content to be shared internationally.